Semorelin is a safe and low cost alternative to hGh therapy.
Since early in 1990 Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy has been a popular ‘Anti-Aging’ treatment, but the use of hGH has a high side effect profile.
Sermorelin acetate has become a popular alternative as it enables you to obtain the benefits of hGH Therapy, without the associated risks.
The purpose of Sermorelin Acetate Therapy is to cause the pituitary gland to increase growth hormone production in humans. When used in adults it can reverse the effects of aging. Sermorelin is a compound prescription medication that is self injected nightly by the patient. It is a long-term protocol. It stimulates the pituitary gland to naturally produce increased amounts of human growth hormone. Sermorelin Acetate is a truncated analog of a growth hormone releasing factor (GRF 1-44) that is naturally produced by the brain to stimulate pituitary production of human growth hormone. The increased volume of human growth hormone (hGH) produced by the pituitary gland causes an increase in the production of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) by the liver and results in the benefits of treatment provided to the adult patient.
What is Sermorelin?
Sermorelin is a peptide which contains the first 29 amino acids that makes which secretes the growth hormone releasing factor 1–29 NH2-acetate otherwise know as a secrtagogue. Semorelin helps promte the healthy function of the pituitary gland by providing the message to release the body’s natural growth hormone. This message is greatly reduced during the aging process.
Sermorelin is often also referred to as an ‘ hGH stimulator’ .
Advantages of Sermorelin over hGH
Sermorelin has not been linked with the same long list of side-effects as hGH therapies. The administration of sermorelin results in a release of growth hormone more in line with our body’s natural process. Sermorelin supports pituitary function and promotes natural production of hGH. For this reason, increased hGH production is noted for a period even after sermorelin therapy has stopped.
We suggest the daily use of Sermorelin for 6 months to obtain optimal levels then maintain a maintence dose to continue the benefits.
Benefits of Sermorelin
- Improves sleep quality
- Reduces body fat through lipolysis
- Increases the development of lean body mass through the development of new muscle cells
- Increases strength
- Increases energy and vitality
- Strengthens the heart
- Increases endurance
- Enhances the immune system
- Accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
- Increases protein synthesis and stimulates the growth of all internal organs except the brain
- Promotes liver glucogenesis
- Increases IGF-1 production
- Reduces liver uptake of glucose, an effect that opposes that of insulin
- Increases calcium retention, and strengthens and increases the mineralization of bone or bone density
- Plays a role in fuel homeostasis
- Contributes to the maintenance and function of pancreatic islets
Great Lecture for the scientific mind on Sermorelin.
Dr. Oz on Age Related Changes in the Pituitary Gland.