- You must have your paperwork filled out prior to visiting our office. We schedule our appointments to best utilize your and our time. If paperwork is not completed you will need to fill out the paperwork on our iPad or by paper and we will need to reschedule you.
- If you miss a scheduled injection appointment – it is still counted as one of your injections.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Your first appointment will be about 15 minutes and subsequent injections will be about 5 minutes. We will do our very best to be on time.
- If it is necessary to change your appointment – please do so 24 hours prior to your appointment time. If an emergency arises within 24 hours of your appointment please call to make the change. As it is our goal to keep our appointments on time. If you are more than 5 minutes late we may have to reschedule for a more convenient time so you will get the time your need. Thanks for your promptness.
- Currently we are only open on Tuesdays and Thursdays 9-5:00 and Wednesdays from 10-5:30.
How to FIND US:
We are located in the Fairmont Park Plaza on the SW corner of Milwaukee and Northview.
8305 W. Northview
We are only open Tuesday thru Thursday. All messages will be answered during our business hours. Please be patient and we WILL call you back. If there is a specific time you are unavailable or a BEST time to reach you please let me know in your message.
Current patients are asked to please use the patient portal for written communication. This keeps us all HIPPA compliant!
I do look forward to meeting you and showing you how health care can be accessible for all.