Sara Redmond is a Licensed Esthetician, Cosmetic Injector, Medical Assistant, Make-up Artist and skincare educator working to help clients achieve and maintain healthy skin. With 10 years of Esthetics and Make-up Artistry experience and 5 years of Medical Aesthetician experience, she uses knowledge of cosmetic chemistry and physiology of the skin in an everyday, easy to understand approach.
Sara specializes in using current non-invasive modalities to help resolve signs of aging, sun damage, acne, uneven skin tone and works to maintain their results with the right treatments, products and lifestyle choices.
Sara believes that vibrant, healthy skin is within everyone’s reach. She loves educating her clients on the best possible treatment plan and home care regimen, always addressing the internal & external factors affecting the skin.
Walking Naked in Truth
Fawn Caveney, Health Coach.
Food detox and Reboot Program
After thirty plus years I am joyfully bringing my passion to life!! The Walking Naked Truth is a budding business that is all about YOU! It is a place for you to come home to your healthy, happy, vibrant self.
At fifteen I fell in love with the body, how it works, and what it needs to stay healthy and happy. This passion has continued throughout my life, researching, taking college courses and recently attending the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. In addition to all the internal health studies (and using myself, friends, and family as guinea pigs) I have enjoyed the benefits of weight lifting (since my early twenties), yoga, and many other physical endeavors to maintain the outside of the human vessel. I also firmly belief that you can drink all the green smoothies you want and work out two hours a day – you may look awesome, but if you are not taking care of the other aspects of the self you are still unhappy. Health & Wholeness Coaching is about taking the time to truly explore all the aspects of your life with a willingness to do the work to become your happiest, healthiest self ever!! I am here to help you do that!
I bring to you:
- 30+ years of Health and Nutrition study
- 30 years of Fitness Experience
- Facilitator training/coaching experience
- Years of study in diverse Spirituality Philosophies
- Worked and taught in Kitchens (classes and careers)
- Bachelors in Teaching and Associates in Business
- Years of experience working one on one with people to shift their life
Research on the benefits of PurBlack
The consumer’s version of this great resource!
The Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database CONSUMER VERSION App gives you:
– Information and Ratings on supplements, natural medicines, and alternative therapies.
– The data you need to avoid harmful interactions and adverse reactions.
– Safety and Effectiveness ratings for the largest database of Commercially Available Products in the world.
– Interaction ratings between drugs and natural medicines; known Adverse Reactions.
– Effectiveness ratings for natural medicines used for medical conditions, and more.
– Answers anytime, anywhere, even without an internet connection.