New clients must call to schedule the 1st appointment. 208-917-2772.
Established clients can either call or use their patient portal to request a follow-up appointment.
- If you are a new patient – we will send an email with a link to your new patient portal ( You’ll get directions on how to set this up! It’s really simple). Please fill out online if possible. If you can not or would prefer a hardcopy let us know and we’ll email it to you. (It is much quicker online for both of us.)
- Please fill out form in its entirety. We appreciate there is a lot of information we ask. As a Health Care Provider it is imperative we have a picture of your health before any treatment – even as simple as a Vitamin Injections.
- Be sure to sign the Consent Forms online too.
- You must have your paperwork filled out prior to visiting our office.
- If you miss a scheduled injection appointment – it is still counted as one of your injections.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- If it is necessary to change your appointment – please do so 24 hours prior to your appointment time. If an emergency arises within 24 hours of your appointment please call to make the change. As it is our goal to keep our appointments on time and we are a small office please arrive no more than 5 minutes early. If you are more than 5 minutes late we may have to reschedule for a more convenient time so you will get the time your need. Thanks for your promptness.
- Currently, we are only open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9AM-4:00PM & Wednesday 10-5:00.
How to FIND US:
- We are located at 8305 W. Northview – on the corner of Milwaukee and Northview – in the Fairmont Professional Complex. We are the corner office on the west end.
- Patient Portal – alpinewellnessclinic.md-hq.com
- Phone calls 208-917-2772. If you are in distress or this is an emergency please seek immediate medical attention at your local ER or call 911.
I do look forward to meeting you and showing you how health care can be accessible for all.