Nutrigenomix uses state of the art genetic testing procedures to analyze the DNA from a saliva sample. Your genetic code is used to determine how your genes can influence recommendations related to weight management, body composition, nutrient metabolism and requirements, cardio-metabolic health, food intolerances eating habits and various performance-related elements and injury risks.
You will receive a 40 page book on your personalized results and recommendations to optimize your health and lifestyle practices.
Cost is $399 including the booklet. Suggested Retail $499. Price increase in January to $499 per lab.
Do you need higher or lower daily doses to achieve optimal health?
- Vitamin A 1 in 5 people
- Vitamin B12 1 in 2 people
- Vitamin C 1 in 5 people
- Vitamin D 4 in 5 people
- Vitamin E 1 in 20 people
- Folate/MTHFR 2 in 3 people
- Iron Overload 1 in 150 people
- Low Iron status 2 in 3 people
- Calcium 1 in 6 people
- Caffeine 1 in 2 people
- Will coffee increase your risk of cardiovascular problems
- Whole Grains 1 in 2 people
- Will eating process grains increase your risk for diabetes
- Sodium 7 in 10 people
- Do you need to reduce your salt intake to lower your risk
- Omega-3 Fats 1 in 2 people
- Do you need to increase your Omega 3’s to lower your triglyceride levels
- Saturated Fat 1 in 7 people
- Do you need to reduce saturated fat to decrease reduce your risks
Weight Management and Body Composition
- Energy Balance 7 in 10 people
- How many calories a day do you need to decrease to achieve weight loss
- Physical Activity 1 in 6 people
- Do you have to increase your physical activity to achieve your expenditure of energy goals.
- Protein 1 in 6 people
- Will you have a typical or enhanced fat loss results a moderate to high protein diet.
- Fat 1 in 10 people
- Should you eat a low to moderate or moderate to high fat diet to increase weight loss and reduce insulin resistance.
- Saturated and Unsaturated Fats 2 in 3 people
- Can you enhance your weight loss by limiting saturated fates.
- Monounsaturated Fat 1 in 7
- Will consuming more monounsaturated fats help with weight loss and lower body fat percentage.
- Lactose 3 in 10
- Are you genetically lactose intolerane
- Are you at risk of having celiac or gluten intolerance based on your genes
- Fat 7 in 10 people
Do you require a greater amount of fat in your food in order to detect the taste of fats. Or are you a super taster and can detect the taste at a much lower level then normal
- Sugar 1 in 5 people
- Do you have a sweet tooth?
- Eating Between Meals 1 in 2 people
- Are you more likely to eat between meals even when not really hungry
- Can you digest and metabolize starches appropriately
Fitness and Activity Goals
- Motivation to Exercise 2 in 3 people
- Do you find exercise and physical activity a positive experience or difficult to become motivated to exercise.
- Exercise behavior 1 in 5
- Are you likely to engage in a physical activity.
- Power and Strength
- Will you excel at power and strength activities
- Endurance 1 in 4 Enhanced 1 in 20 ultra enhanced
- Will you excel at endurance activities
- Pain 3 in 4 people
- Do you have an enhanced pain tolerance
- Achilles tendon injuries 1 in 5 people
- Are you at greater risks for tendon tears